The payment account for basic operations is a bank account for individual customers used by them to perform the following basic banking operations:
- Depositing and withdrawing funds to and from the bank account in a bank office;
- Payment by direct debit in Bulgarian levs;
- Credit transfer in a bank office or by using My Fibank electronic banking;
- Periodic transfer in BGN in a bank office or by using My Fibank electronic banking;
- To the bank account you shall also receive Visa Debit debit card, which gives you the opportunity to have access to your money 24 hours a day;
- You can monitor online the movements on your bank account through Мy Fibank electronic banking;
- You can receive timely information about the balance on the bank account and the transactions with the card through subscription to the service "SMS&Email notifications at authorizations with bank cards";
- Your bank account will be serviced at any bank office or through the My Fibank electronic banking system for registered users of the service.
|Currency of bank account||BGN|
|Term||Not limited by time|
|Interest on the card account||As per Interest rate bulletin of Fibank|
|Minimum amount for opening||10 BGN|
|Minimum non-reductible balance||Not required|
|Card transactions limits||J level from the effective limits for card transactions for debit cards|
- Bulgarian Deposit Insurance Fund shall guarantee the full repayment of the funds to one person in one bank, regardless of the number and their amount of up to 196 000 BGN, whereby this amount includes the interest accrued as to the date of the act under Art. 20, paragraph (1) of the Law on Bank Deposit Guarantee. The funds on the payment account are guaranteed by the Bulgarian Deposit Insurance Fund established and functioning in the Republic of Bulgaria in accordance with the order to the extent and under the conditions laid down in the Law on Bank Deposit Guarantee;
- "Payment account for basic operations" can not be used to service consumer and mortgage loans, and no overdraft is not permitted on this account;
- Each customer can only have one account for basic operations opened in the bank
- The opening of joint accounts of this kind is not allowed;
- Fees and commissions are in accordance with the Tariff of Fibank
- The services offered by "Payment account for basic operations" are in accordance with Article 118 of the Law on Payment Services and Payment Systems.
You can find Payment account for basic operations:
- At each branch or office of Fibank
- General Terms and Conditions for opening and maintenance of bankaccounts and provision of payment services pdf 269.16 KB
- Glossary of the terms used in the General Terms and Conditions for opening and maintenance of bank accounts and provision of payment services of First Investment Bank AD pdf 180.23 KB
- Terms for digitization and use of Fibank cards through third-party applications pdf 333.43 KB
The payment account for basic transactions can be only opened in an office of the Bank. There is no possibility of opening a payment account for basic transactions through Fibank’s online banking service.
A payment account for basic transactions is opened in BGN.
The payment account for basic transactions is intended for users (individual clients) who are legally residing in the European Union.
No, you can perform an unlimited number of transactions.