You no longer need to visit a bank office to take advantage of our attractive deposit offers.
We present to you "My deposit" - a deposit that you may open and manage from anywhere in the world, entirely Online.
Why you should open „My deposit"?
- you save time by opening and managing your deposit online, without visiting an office of the Bank;
- you take advantage of an attractive interest rate;
- you manage your funds easily and comfortably with "My Fibank" electronic banking.
What is our proposal?
- term deposit for 6 or 12 months;
- currency in BGN or EUR;
- attractive interest rate for the whole term of the deposit;
- minimum amount - BGN 500 / EUR 250;
- automatic renewal on a maturity date;
- no opening fee, maintenance fee and closing fee of the deposit account.
For deposit amount au to BGN 19 999.99 / EUR 9 999.99
For deposit amount over BGN 20 000 / EUR 10 000
- "My deposit" is only credited by incoming interbank transfers received from the depositor's personal accounts with other bank institutions in Bulgaria or EU Member States.
- Additional depositing of funds on the deposit is possible, but funds received after the first 5 calendar days from the date of signing the deposit agreement are accrued at the annual interest rate according to the Interest Rate Bulletin, currently 0.01%.
- Withdrawing funds from the deposit before maturity date leads to a breach of deposit conditions.
- The holder may not give a notice if he/she wishes to dispose of funds from the deposit prior to the agreed maturity date of the contract, including its early termination. When withdrawing cash from the deposit above a certain amount specified in the Fibank's Tariff, the holder should give an advance notice to the Bank to perform the operation within the time limits specified in the Tariff, otherwise the holder will pay an additional fee.
- The BDIF (Bank Deposit Guarantee Fund) guarantees full payment of the amounts of one person in one bank, irrespective of their number and amount up to BGN 196 000, including accrued interest until the date of issuance of the act under Article 20, paragraph 1 of the LBDG (Law on Bank Deposit Guarantee). The deposit funds are guaranteed by the BDIF, established and operating in the Republic of Bulgaria, according to the order, up to the amount and under the conditions provided by the LBDG.
- Fees and commissions - according to the Fibank Tariff.
Additionally you can:
- get a "Cash +" credit against the deposit under attractive conditions and an accelerated procedure at an office of the Bank;
- request entirely online or at an office of the Bank revolving credit card with a chip;
- when using credit facilities, the deposit automatically raises your credit rating.
"My deposit" is intended for adult individuals, new or current Fibank clients at the time of filing the request for opening. The online Fibank platform allows you to remotely open and manage your deposit account without having to visit a bank office.
"My deposit" is opened through "My Fibank" electronic banking system:
- If you are not a client of the Bank and "My Fibank" electronic banking, you can simultaneously request to open "My deposit" and to register with "My Fibank".
- If you are a client of the Bank, but you do not have a registration in "My Fibank" electronic banking, you can register by using a debit or credit card from Fibank issued in your name, then open "My Deposit" or submit simultaneously a request to open "My Deposit" and to register with "My Fibank".
- If you are a current client of the Bank with registration for active banking in "My Fibank", you may open "My Deposit" after logging in the portal of "My Fibank" by using your personal username and password.
"My deposit" may be opened by any adult individual who has a bank account held in their name with a credit institution in the Republic of Bulgaria or another member state of the European Union.
"My deposit" is not allowed to be opened in the benefit of a third party or by a proxy.
"My deposit" is not opened as a joint deposit. "My deposit" holder may be only one individual.
Yes, every client of the Bank can open in their name "My Deposit." It is a deposit condition that the deposit account is to be credited by a bank transfer from a bank account held in the name of the client in another credit institution in the Republic of Bulgaria or in a member state of the European Union.
If you already have a registration in "My Fibank", you can open "My Deposit" after logging in the system, and then you should select "Opening" from the "Deposits" menu.
If you are a client of the Bank but you do not have a registration in "My Fibank", you can register by using a debit or credit card issued by the Bank in your name or request to open "My deposit" through "My Fibank" module available through the website of the Bank www.fibank.bg, in the section "Individuals" / "Savings products" / "My deposit" electronic deposit.
Yes, you may open "My Deposit" when providing the required information and the documents through "My Fibank" module.
"My deposit" funds can be transferred by a bank transfer from a bank account held in the name of the client in another credit institution in the Republic of Bulgaria or in a member state of the European Union.
Yes, you can withdraw all and part of the deposit amount according to the level of access to "My Fibank" and/or at a cash desk at an office of the Bank. If you withdraw the entire balance, the deposit shall be terminated and closed down. If you withdraw a portion of the amount, the deposit shall be terminated and the remainder will be automatically renewed for a new period with the applicable interest rate for that product, according to the Bank's Interest Rate Bulletin.
The receipt of the funds on this type of deposit should be made within the first 5 calendar days from the date of the contract. After this date, if you transfer funds on your deposit, they will be accrued according to the Interest Rate Bulletin, presently 0.01%.