Key Fibank Stock Facts
- Name: First Investment Bank AD
- Address: 37, Dragan Tsankov Blvd., 1797 Sofia, Bulgaria
- Stock Exchange: Bulgarian Stock Exchange - Sofia
- BSE Code: 5F4
- Currency: BGN
- Type of stock: FIBank’s shares are ordinary (non-preferred) shares, i.e. they rank pari passu amongst themselves. Each Share entitles its holder to one vote at a general meeting of shareholders, to dividends when declared and to participation in a liquidation of the Bank in proportion to its nominal value. The shares are in dematerialized form and are capable of being held in uncertificated form.
- IPO Date: 7 May 2007
- Nominal value at IPO: BGN 1
- Number of shares registered on BSE: BGN 110 mln.