Your utility bills are paid on time with the option for automatic payment with your debit card Maestro issued by Fibank. For this purpose, it is necessary to give your prior consent by making a single registration for the service at a Fibank branch which is convenient to you.
For your convenience and safety you may:
- determine the maximum amount above which no payments shall be made;
- at your request you may receive notifications by SMS and/or email:
- a new bill for payment received – the notification is received 3 days prior to payment;
- payment made - with details on the bill, amount paid and date of payment;
- a bill received exceeding the limit specified by you;
- failed payment – with information on the bill, the amount of the obligation and the exact reason for which the payment had failed, such as insufficient funds, exceeded limit, etc.;
- unpaid bill - you will receive a notification on the last working day of the month or on the last day of the period for payment. Then the bill can be paid only at the cashier desks of the service provider (BTC, M-Tel, Elektrorazpredelenie, etc.).
- visit a Fibank branch;
- fill in an application form for subscription for the service;
- specify the accounts and telephone numbers, the obligations which you would like to pay with your Maestro debit card.
You can make change in details or cancellation of registration in a branch of Fibank.
To stop using the service, you need to inform the Bank and cancel your registration.