The health and safety of our clients, business partners and employees is of paramount importance to us in the context of the state of emergency in the country related to the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have developed a proactive action plan in this situation, which we are implementing to provide a range of options to manage your financial funds from the security and comfort of your home.
1. We have made changes to office working hours in order to protect our clients and employees.
2. In line with the recommendations of the official authorities, we have introduced requirements for visiting bank salons.
3. My Fibank remote banking is available to our clients 24/7 for secure home banking.
4. Fibank clients - individuals and legal entities - will have the opportunity to defer the payments on loans, if they themselves or their business are affected in some way by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
5. We offer a special package of free online services for our clients
6. We have donated 1000 free COVID-19 test kits
In connection with media reports regarding fraudulent schemes related to COVID-19, we urge you to be especially vigilant and to check the legitimacy of anyone who requests personal information or funds from you.