- The account holder must be under 18;
- Only a major can open the account or deposit funds but this does not need to be a relative of the account holder;
- Cash withdrawals from the deposit account can be made:
- when the account holder is a minor (under the age of 14) - by his/her legal guardians with the permission of the district court;
- when the account holder is underage (between the age of 14 and 18) - by the account holder provided one of his/her parents has given written approval and the district court has sanctioned it;
- by the account holder when he/she has either reached the age of 18 or the age of 16 and is married.